Guidelines for using the facilities
Entering the Centre
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at the reception entrance and desk.
- Customers are asked to observe 2 metre distance markings when queuing.
- Masks are not essential but may be worn if preferred.
- The reception desk now has plexiglass screens mounted for customer & staff protection.
- We ask that you pay by card where possible.
- Reception staff have been provided with mask and visors and may choose to wear one or both.
- Reception staff will regularly clean and disinfect all areas and surfaces in the reception area.
- Reception toilets & viewing area will be closed to the public.
- Vending machines will be unavailable.
- Session are worked on a first come, first served basis.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before each session time.
- A Covid declaration form must be completed for each visit to the centre.
- A one way system is in place with floor markers throughout the centre.
- Family bookings are asked to share cubicles where possible.
- Where possible please arrive “beach ready”.
- Under 12’s will not be permitted access unless accompanied by a paying adult.
- Sessions will run for 60 minutes in total, this includes 45 minutes pool time & 15 minutes to rinse and change.
- Lifeguards will signal the end of each session whereby you will be asked to vacate the swimming pool observing the one way system.
- A 2 metre distance should be maintained between customers and staff. Members of the same household may stay in a cluster insuring a 2 metre distance is maintained from others.
- The health suite and grooming area will remain closed.
- Lockers will be available but at a reduced capacity.
- Lane swimmers should observe normal etiquette when swimming, keeping to your lane.
- Please spend as little amount of time as possible in changing areas both when entering and exiting the pools.
- Staff will clean and sanitize changing areas, toilets and pool area throughout the day and also after each session.
- Hats must worn and are available for purchase only.
- The gym will operate on a first come first served basis.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the gym.
- Disinfectant and blue paper towels will be available throughout the gym.
- Users are asked to arrive in training gear as access to the changing area and showers will not be permitted.
- All gym user must bring a towel with them and bottled water as the water fountains and vending machines will be unavailable.
- 2 metre distancing must be observed at all times.
- A face mask must be worn when spotting for the duration of the session.
- Users are asked to clean down equipment after use.
- Staff will regularly clean and disinfect areas of the gym.
- Every second piece of cardio equipment will be out of use to ensure proper social distancing is observed.
- Under 16’s may not use the gym unless accompanied by a paying adult.
Fitness Classes (Not permitted under level 3 guidelines.)
- Fitness classes must be prebooked & prepaid.
- A Covid declaration must be completed for all fitness class attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the studio.
- Users must bring their own mat for attending classes.
- All classes will operate under current social distancing rules.
- Class numbers will be reduced in line with government guidelines.
- Changing rooms & shower facilities will not be available to those attending fitness classes.
If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the facilities.
If you become unwell while using the facilities please alert a member of our team immediately.